Runner - Restaurant Floor Staff - Cafe Rouge - Norwich
- Cafe Rouge - Norwich
- Salary & Benefits
- Excellent hourly rate and tips
- Running food from the pass to tables and serving in Guests in the Rouge Way
- Understanding the flow of service in order to anticipate any issues
- Relaying any important information between front of house and back of house teams
- To make sure that all Guests receive friendly, professional and efficient service at all times
- To use your extensive knowledge of the menu to answer Guests’ questions
- To suggestively sell our menu to suit Guests circumstances and needs
- To accommodate Guest time restrictions through efficient ordering and double checking
- To act as a final check on the quality and consistency of food and beverages before they are served.
- Closing Date:
Runner – Restaurant Floor Staff
Excellent development and benefits, free meals, discount
Are you ‘au fait’ with team work? Do you do all that you can to ensure our guests enjoy a great dining experience? If you think you’ve got it, say bonjour to a rewarding career at Café Rouge…
At Café rouge we’re proud of our iconic brand and our 26 year heritage. We pride ourselves on our passion for good food, good wine and brilliant service. Our restaurants exude atmosphere and charm and so do our people!
Right now, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Runner to join the Rouge family. We’re looking for someone outstanding - someone who believes that the key to success is through our people and that by enhancing the guest experience with outstanding service every time, we’ll deliver results.
Runners are the people who help us to make it happen! You are an important part of the restaurant team and you will assist the Waiting Team and the Kitchen Team to deliver the best in Guest service, enhancing the Guest’s experience. You will be real team player, proving a link between back of house and front of house operations
You’ll be a great leader with strong communication and influencing skills, you’ll have an approachable manner and a “hands on” attitude. You’ll also have an eye for detail, and the ability to drive consistent brand standards and exceed guest expectations. When it comes to the drive and energy to see your business succeed, you’ll deliver. Above all though, you’ll share our values – you’ll be passionate, confident, caring and trustworthy taking pride in all that you do.
If you share our big appetite for success, are passionate and ambitious, and if you live and breathe food, hospitality and outstanding service then we want to hear from you!
As a company that's proud of its brilliant people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop brilliant talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and training programmes to help our stars develop and reach their career potential. Whether you are just starting out in your career, a Supervisor with big aspirations, an experienced Head Chef or an established high performing Manager with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives. And because life isn't only about work, we offer excellent annual leave entitlement too.
Picture yourself at Café Rouge - Where you learn, grow & have fun….the Rouge way