- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
At Café Rouge we are passionate about food and serious about our people, and we have a serious Assistant Manager opportunity for you!
Here at Café Rouge we are delighted to be able to reward our Assistant Managers with:
- A 45 hour contract
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
- Access to structured and clear career pathways, including our Future Leaders programme, which develops our General Managers of tomorrow
- 50% discount on food and drink in all Casual Dining Group restaurants
- Regular restaurant incentives
- Access to Employee Advantage Discounts, available on a wide range of goods and services
Being part of the Café Rouge team means to live our values in everything that we do; it’s not what we do it’s how we do it.
In addition to living our values, our Café Rouge Assistant Managers are:
- Obsessed with delivering a charming, French dining experience to each and every guest
- A true partner to their General Manager, leading the restaurant in their absence, and working with them to achieve all of the restaurant’s goals
- Constantly seeking ways to use their initiative to benefit the restaurant, their team and their guests
- Keenly interested in the kitchen and the delicious food coming out of it
- Serious about the training and development of their team
- Financially responsible in all that they do
Please get in touch today for a career with a brand that is serious about you!
- Closing Date